Thermal diffusion galvanizing of a metalwork and hardware
Thermal diffusion galvanizing consists in diffusion of zinc from zinc powder mix in an external steel layer under the influence of temperature and formation of a protective, corrosion-resistant surface.
Drawing a covering by a method of thermal diffusion galvanizing happens in hermetically closed container placed in the special furnace which provides the uniform warming up of details calculated on time in the special sating mix.
The covering received by method of thermal diffusion galvanizing conforms to requirements of ASTM B633, ASTM B695, the British BS 4921-1988 standard and GOST P51163-98 Russian Federation.
Advantages of technology of thermal diffusion galvanizing:
- the covering has higher hardness, than other zinc coverings and has the good resistance to abrasive wear;
- temperature of saturation is rather small therefore the covering can be applied on a product from spring staly, and also on other previously thermoprocessed products;
- process can be used for drawing coverings on the products received by method of powder technology on porous products, and also on previously collected mobile knots and welded products;
- allows to receive any thickness of a covering in the range from 5 to 120 microns upon the demand of the customer without change of technological process;
- allows to cover hollow details, pipes, a fitting, details with a carving, with through and deaf openings, internal and outer sides of compound details as does not change their geometry and does not give flows of zinc in places of deepenings or threaded connections;
- the covering precisely repeats contours of products, is uniform in thickness on all detail;
- corrosion resistance of a covering is 3-5 times higher, than galvanic, and 1,5-2 times above a hot zinc covering at operation in the industrial and sea atmosphere.
The Orsk plant of a metalwork provides services in thermal diffusion galvanizing of a metalwork and pipes (the certificate of conformity of ROSS RU.AI95.N07420) for a construction complex, road economy, power, communication, oil and gas, chemical and metallurgical branches, the mining and transport industry, rural and municipal services